- Provided $1091.00 to Jaleshwor family under “Save Jaleshwor Campaign”. Both tharu and non-tharu organizations in Nepal and abroad helped Jaleshwor family in this campaign to bring back him to Nepal from Saudi.
- Provided scholarship to 10 students from underprivileged communities with total amount of NRS. 260,00.00 in 2019 for academic year 2018/2019. Since 2008, TFA has provided scholarships to more than 90 students from underprivileged communities with total amount of NRS. 1,965,750.00 (Nineteen Lakh Sixty-Five Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty Rupees)
- Helped flood victims of Nepal.
- Donated $1,158.00 to Nepal Youth Foundation (INGO in Nepal) for the rescue and rehabilitation of Kamlari (slavery) girls.
- Honored with certificate and monetary prize to National and International (including Olympian) Tharu athletes.
- Felicitated Nepali women –Suma Tharu and Kaushalya Chaudhary for their bold and courageous act or winning international award for their social work and provided financial support.
- Provided $5,600 to the families of critically ill and seriously injured people in Nepal who were poor. And also to the family with the loss of life.